Where you can buy our candles in.......WASHINGTON
Each Vancouver Market carries unique lines & scents of our candles- no 2 are exactly alike so go try them all! They are all worth the trip!
*New Seasons Market (located in Fisher's Landing on 164th) (great prices on my 12 oz. Vintage Style Jar Candles + get all of your shopping done!) www.newseasonsmarket.com
* (Main St. - get ready to feast your scentses with their plethora of options)
* Heathman Lodgegiftshop-
here you can find our American Scent Trip - Oregon & Washington Candles!
* Utopia Day Spa & Salon- we are excited to be in Utopia located on 78th st. in Hazel Dell. Great Owners with an excitement for bringing in local vendors and with a heart for those in need.
* Hearth of Vancouver - check out the mobile truck & delivery service of healthy, local & green items! A sampling of our candles delivered to your door. www.hearthofvancouver.com
*New! Fort Vancouver book store!
Next time you're visiting the Fort, stop by the gift shop up the hill for some Vance Family Soy Candles and other local goodies and American made crafts!
*Deep River Camp ( they have just restocked with a large selection of our assorted styles & scents!) Camping & Candles- sounds great to me! 49 Lassala Rd., Naselle, WA 98638
*Inspired! (124 B W. 1st St.) (a large selection of votives and vintage style jar candles)
*Sol Duc Hot Springs( after a breathtaking hike and amazing soak in the hot springs, you can pick up my Sol Duc Hot Springs candle in
the gift shop! Not available anywhere else!)
*Hurricane Ridge Gift Shop ( my exclusive Hurricane Mountian Ridge Air candle can be found here....fresh botanicals with a touch
of fir and floral essential oils....)
*Lake Crescent Lodge (another exclusive....cedar & fir essential oils with a touch of vetiver & clove....)
*Scoopers (check out their gift shop for a great selection of our most popular scents and a full line of our Organic Mixer Soy Candles. The beach, my candles & ice cream, doesn't get much better than that!)
*Kalaloch Lodge (get your Olympic National Park souveniour and
a Vance Family Soy Candles exclusive while visiting the wild coast
*The Treasure Box ( a full line of candles....most scents & sizes.....a great selection right in the heart of all the university action!)
*Bonneville Hot Springs Resort ( a wide variety of all scents & styles to soothe you ...the perfect item to take home after your much needed pampering at the resort))
Tri-State Memorial Hospital (now there is a GREAT reason to go to the hospital!)
*The Vintage Perch (a great selection of candles + with an owner full of energy and creativity, I can only imagine what a fun place this must be to shop!)
*Just Because.....( I haven't had the pleasure to visit this shop yet, but with their great selection of my candles, their amazing location & their outstanding customer service, I can only envision Just Because...as a great destination!)
* The Bridge Cafe' ( a brand new cafe' & gift shop, on state rt. 20, loaded with a large selection of Vance Family Soy Candles....coffee and candles...sounds great to me!)
Patty's Place (while you are visiting Mt. St. Helens, make sure to stop at this delicious restaurant and take a few candles home to boot!)
*Birches Habitat (While I have not had the pleasure of visiting this shop, yet, I have been told it is loaded with collectables, trinkets, hard to find items and a treasure trove of must haves. Since I know they sell my candles, I know they have good taste and it must be fun, fun, fun!)
*Lake Quinault Lodge (ahh, the fresh & earthy smells of Olympic National Park!)
* Ridgefield Hardware - check out their adorable, custom made for them, labels on our candles!
*NuBe Green 921 E. Pine St.
(a large selection of scents & styles as well as NuBe Green Signature Scent. While you're there..
check out their bracelets
made of recycled bike chains!) www.nubegreen.com
NuBe Green up ahead!
* The Vajra(518 Broadway Ave. East, Seattle, WA 98102 - a great line of spiritual wellbeing and whole living items)